Friday, April 27, 2012

It's a Warby ! [UPDATED]

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a Warby!!!
What's a Warby, you ask? Well, most people go with some kind of innocuous nickname for their unborn child, like the classic "Peanut". We decided to go a little less mainstream. It began as a very questionable name my loving husband came up with (origins: here). It has been struck from the possible name list, but lives on in legend. So, yes we are calling our unborn child Warby. (For the record, I wanted to go with Pat but got outvoted)

[Insert picture of sonogram here. I decided posting sonogram pictures wasn't for me, if you want to see it you'll have to email me.]

We did receive some presents for Warby earlier this month...Warby's very excited grandparents sent us a care package! 

Ducks, ducks and more ducks! And a Jayhawk and Bulldog...
A quick update as Warby has gotten some super fun surprises lately that I wanted to share...

From our friends The Walkers and their precious girl, Morgan. 

Warby's first gameday outfit courtesy of my dear friend Bryan Tackett



No comments: